Dr. Anand is a young and dynamic orthopedic surgeon with over 6 years of experience in the field of orthopedic surgery. Having worked with some of the distinguished orthopedic & joint replacement surgeons in India and abroad including Dr. David Young (Australia), Dr. Joel Matta (USA), Dr. Teo Yee Hong (Singapore), Dr. Suriya Narayanan (Chennai), Dr. Alfred Trea (USA), and Dr. Muthuvel Rajan (Madurai), he is specialized in major spine and joint replacement procedures including complex revision surgeries.
He also specializes in Trauma and in the field of replacement surgeries of Hip, Knee & Shoulder and has a successful record of patients whom has given new life for mobility and function.
1. MBBS – Sri Ramachandra Medical College and University, 2005
2. MS (Ortho) – Sri Ramachandra Medical College and University, 2008
3. Intern Arthroplasty course, 2008
4. MCh (Ortho), University of Seychelles, 2011
5. Special Training :
- Matta’s Pelvis and Acetabulum comprehensive fellowship
- Training in American Association of Orthopaedic
- Trained under Dr. David Young in Melbourne Orthopaedic Association.MCh (Ortho), University of Seychelles, 2011
Intern Arthroplasty course, 2008
MS (Ortho) – Sri Ramachandra Medical College and University, 2008
MBBS – Sri Ramachandra Medical College and University, 2005
Honors & Awards
Best Paper Award “Difficult Revisions Arthroplasty Knee”, Madurai Ortho Society Meet