Dr. Bellarmine had MBBS from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. Experience in Indian Army Medical Corps as Captain served in High Altitudes, Himalayas and experienced in Medical complication of High Altitude. Then completed Post Graduate in Medicine from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. Post Graduate in West Virginia, USA and certified in Internal Medicine Board. Selected as Fellow of American College of Physicians, USA. Became Emeritus member in American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Experienced in Breast Cancer treatments past 37 years.
1. M.B.B.S. from Stanley Medical College, Chennai, 1964
2. Post Graduate Fellowship in Internal Medicine, Stanley Medical College hospital, Chennai | 1971
3. M.D. (General Medicine) from Madras University, 1972
4. FLEX Examination – West VirginiaState | 1976
5. Certified American Board of Internal Medicine | 1978
6. Fellowship in Medical Oncology from The Milton S. Hershey Medical Centre of the Pennsylvania State University Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA, 1979
7. American Board Eligible Medical Oncologist | 1979
8. Fellow of American College of Physicians | 1982
9. International Training -
- Straight Internship in Internal Medicine from West Virginia University, Charleston, West Virginia, U.S.A, 1975
- Resident Internal Medicine from West Virginia University Charleston, West Virginia, USA, 1977
The ‘Mecca of Medicine’, Fortis Hospital has enriched the lives of many Chennaites, and has earned a reputation of delivering world-class healthcare services at their modern facilities.