Dr. Sanjiv Agrawal is an eminent interventional cardiologist with an extensive experience in performing both elective and primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) to manage single and multi-vessel CADs.
1. MBBS, BJ Medical College, Pune, 1981
2. MD (General Medicine), BJ Medical College, Pune, 1985
3. DM in Cardiology, Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1990.
4. Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Melbourne, Australia, 1994
5. Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Australia and Royal Victoria Hospital (UK) in 1994 and 1996.Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Australia and Royal Victoria Hospital (UK) in 1994 and 1996.
The ‘Mecca of Medicine’, Fortis Hospital has enriched the lives of many Chennaites, and has earned a reputation of delivering world-class healthcare services at their modern facilities.