Surgical Oncologist with 8 years of surgical experience trained in Oncology, with special interest in minimally invasive, oncology, pelvic, musculoskeletal and breast cancer.
1. MBBS, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, 2002
2. MS (General Surgery), Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, 2006
3. Dip NB (General Surgery) National Board, 2007
4. MCh (Surgical Oncology), Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, 2013
1. University Ranker 4 th in MBBS, 2003
2. University Topper in MS General Surgery and the ASI Gold medalist, Dr Menon, Rural Surgeons, Dr MGR University, 2006
3. University topper in MCh Surgical Oncology and the Dr Snehalatha Gold medalist, 2013
The ‘Mecca of Medicine’, Fortis Hospital has enriched the lives of many Chennaites, and has earned a reputation of delivering world-class healthcare services at their modern facilities.