This course presents unique opportunities to learn Minimally Invasive Spine (MIS) surgeries for young surgeons in training as well as those who want to extend into advanced techniques. The course is designed to present both basic and advanced techniques and practice on the cadaver under the expert guidance of renowned International and National faculty. It is hoped that the interactive sessions will generate sufficient discussion to promote safe MIS. At the end of the course, the participant is expected to understand the principles of MIS surgery and will be able to use these principles in their practice.
Dr. Rajakumar Deshpande, M.Ch - Director, Department of Neurosciences, Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore
Organising Chairman, MIS Live Cad 2018
Dr. Umesh Srikantha, M.Ch.
Organising Secretary, MIS Live Cad 2018
1. Cadaver batches focusing on all facets of MISS
2. Delegates can choose a cadaver batch based on their area of interest
3. Extensive cadaver hands-on experience
4. One-on-One interaction with faculty
5. Limited lectures focusing more on technique and complication avoidance
1. 8-10 live surgical procedures covering all facets of MIS
2. How I do it? Video presentations by experts
3. Case-based interactive discussions and surgical planning
4. Step-by-step surgical technique demonstration by experts
5. 2-way interaction between OR and Conference hall
6. 3 screens in the same hall, so that you don't miss any action from OR
Course Details & Registration - Download Brochure
Date : 28th & 29th April '2019
Venue: MS Ramaiah, Advanced Learning Center Bengaluru, India,
The ‘Mecca of Medicine’, Fortis Hospital has enriched the lives of many Chennaites, and has earned a reputation of delivering world-class healthcare services at their modern facilities.